As we head into the home stretch this year, Crunchyroll has revealed plans for a tonne new products inspired by a dozen of his popular series, The Junju Ito collection To Bananya!
Here are some of the highlights from this upcoming line of consumer products, broken down by show:
- Bananya: board games from Japanime Games, books from Running Press, mugs from Wild Bill’s Soda and new releases and pins from Just Funky
- Black clover: fashion items from Hypland, board games from Japanime Games and figurines from Taka
- Dr PIERRE: Wild Bill’s Soda cups
- Food wars! Shokugeki no Soma: Espada Arts figurines
- Gundam mobile suit: collectible pins from FiGPiN and novelties / gifts from Just Funky
- Haikyu !! : fashion and clothing from Hypland and Good Smile Company
- JUJUTSU KAISEN: clothing from Bioworld and accessories / home items from Great Eastern Entertainment
- The Junji Ito collection: shoes from Ground Up International, fashions from Hypland and mugs from Wild Bill’s Soda
- Kuroko’s basketball: Hypland fashion items
- Mob Psycho 100: clothing from Team Liquid and Good Smile Company for clothing, figures from Espada Arts
- Re: ZERO -Start life in another world-: Good Smile Company clothing
- This time, I reincarnated in slime: Good Smile Company clothing
In addition to items for these specific titles, there will also be generic Crunchyroll mugs available at Wild Bill’s Soda.
What objects are you most looking forward to? Let us know in the comments!